cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

New Hope!

deeg46
0 7 0

I am sitting here watching TV like I do every morning except I am not getting up to go out and smoke! I know I have to take one day at a time but ... what a great feeling it is! 

7 Comments
Thomas3.20.2010

WELCOME! I'm so glad you have DECIDED to LIVE Smoke FREE! Congrats! Please read from the sites:

whyquit.com

quitsmokingonline.com

and

The Easy Way by Allen Carr!

Also, come here and Blog as often as you want! We NEVER get bored with the subject! LOL! Just so you know - when you write on your own message board, nobody can see you! You can write a Blog or if you want to write to an individual, please click their name or picture and write on their message board!!! Staying close to this site and having a Positive Attitude will lead to SUCCESS!!!!

MarcieWhosoever

AWESOME! I am very happy to hear it! I am sure your lungs and heart are surprised and happy also. PLEASE stay strong! you CAN do this! We can stay quit together!

Marcie- free 224 days in forever and NO regrets! 

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Attitude

BobbyMaynard

What a wonderful decision you have made. We are here tohelp and support you in any way we can. Please make use of this blog as often as you want or need to. It is good to be free.

deeg46

Thanks everyone for the support. I am just getting used to this site so I probably comment or blog on the wrong places..lol I will get better.

To Bobby,   I am not using any method right now, I do have the lozengers and I do have Bupropion but have not used either of them as yet...I am hoping I don't have to and yes, it is good to be free!

owlfeather

Welcome, and please do read all the suggested reading.  Knowledge is Power over your addiction.    If you want to send a message to an individual, click on their pic or name and it will bring you to their page, and their message board.  So glad to have you with us!!!

Owl 

N.O.P.E.

N.E.F.

deeg46

Good Morning everyone....this is the beginnig of day 3 and still not smoking. Yesterday was a hard day but I did not give in...in case I didn't mention it before, I am a stubborn Italian...lol.  It still is hard for me to believe that I am not smoking...

Hope everyone has a great smoke free day!  :))