cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Negative vs Positive

linda.mustafa
0 16 19

Good morning everybody, old and new members alike, it's a beautiful day here in London , we don't get many of those during the year so I'm trying to make the most if them by spending mire time outside and facing those triggers daily.

I guess when you are afraid of something better face it, face your fear, talk to it (literally ) and go through it.

I'm celebrating 6 weeks of my quit today, moving forward as I'm facing one day at a time!

My days are still difficult but I'm thinking positively instead of negatively about those feelings, I'm being positive about the outcome and not letting the negative side win!

I understand everybody when they say it's hard, I'm not sure etc etc , but I also understand that we are the soldiers of our future, we can do anything we want to do if we want it really bad!

I am positive and I want this as much as I want to BREATH!

16 Comments
GreenThumb3

Good for you congrats on 6 weeks positive is great and I'm positive with your attitude and  some more time under your belt days will be much better craves will just be thoughts you can brush off 🙂 

linda.mustafa
Thank you Green thumb for your support and encouragement. Wait for me on the other side 🙂
Courage

Congrats on six weeks and your positive attitude!

JonesCarpeDiem

congratulations on 6 weeks

promise_judy

Your looking GOOD! Before you know it you will be saying "what was all the big fuss about cigarettes!" Then you'll understand that it was an illusion--one created by ourselves.

luxie

Great job on 6 weeks Linda !!!! Take it one day at a time and start enjoying your smoke free life. I am sure you will have a great time outdoors, I am from Berlin where the nice weather comes and goes too.

Pretty soon you will have it much easier, your thoughts of smoking will become just an afterthought, a memory. Just keep your guard up because the little monster will try to trick you from time to time..

Have a wonderful weekend

Marion

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations on your sixth week quit Linda. It's a great start to a long & healthy smoke free life.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

Wanda45

Congratulations Linda it is awesome to hit the 6 week mark. 

smorgy8513

Congrats on your 6 weeks!   That is a great milestone.     Celebrate being outside, prepare for the rest of NML and keep coming here to get and give!!!!

Sharon 284 DOF

moody_9-18-13

Good job!

livenow33

Thanks and Congratulations - I have a wee 35 days today!!!  Enjoy hearing your day and I too am on the positive road - its hard but there are good souls there with me!!

linda.mustafa
Thank you so much guys for your advice and support-I truly appreciate each word from you. I am going to keep my guard up all the time ! Marion didn't know you are from Berlin, that's great, you know what I mean about ty weather 🙂 Livenow hang in there, you can soooo do this !!!
Polynha

Congratulations on 6 weeks! You are doing great! Stay strong!

indnprincess

Congrats Linda!

Thanks for your positive encouragement by you being so positive ad determined!

sawbuckjohn

Hey Linda, I'd like to Congratulate you on you're accomplishment!! 6 Weeks!  PRETTY MAJOR !!

linda.mustafa

Thank you John, congrats to you , too 🙂