cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Needed the patch after all :(

Roxie-1-16-2014
1 8 12

I tried not wearing the patch today but it wasn't very long into the day when I realized that was a mistake. I got really dizzy. Soon after that I got sick to my stomach and really shaky. I knew there would be no way I'd get through work so had so slap a patch on. I didn't expect those things to happen as I thought I was doing pretty good when I first got up today. To be honest as bad as I felt the first week I thought the patches didn't do much of anything but they do more than I gave them credit for. I thought I would jump into things but I'm rethinking that one as I need to function at work. Had some strong cravings earlier which had me wondering why am I doing this to myself. Then I started laughing when I realized what I was saying and I said because it's the best thing I can do for me. Feeling a bit crappy, depressed and very tired. Good things are worth the effort so I will just keep up the fight with the help of the patch. It was 15 below this morning so I'm very thankful to be smoke free!!!

8 Comments