cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

NML!!!! Could it really be true??

annb
0 13 22

Wow after having a few rough last few days its 30 days today and I can't believe it!!!  I feel much much better today and finally get to see the caravan and camels!!!  They are way far up ahead but it's ok!!!  Went to doc appt this morning and got a lot of Atta Girls for quitting!  It was so nice to finally tell the Doc the news!  It's funny tho how when you feel like celebrating you get a trigger and (think) you want a cigarette! Have cig to celebrate quitting!  what sense does that make!!! Crazy brain!!! Lol. I will think of something else!!!  Yippie!!!

13 Comments
LouiseR

Yahoo on 30 days.  Read all you can on NML and keep protecting that quit.  You are doing great!

Magstoyou

Congrats on 30 days!!!

That is  so great!!

So Happy for you!! Keep going forward!!

Mag280d

rosemarymom

Good Job Ann!!!  We are doing this!  I am on day 33.  I know how happy you must feel and accomplished! 
It is crazy how a "cig desire" pops in our heads at odd times.  But this;will not deter us!

Hurraye for you and keep going!!!

OldBones-Larry

Welcome to NML. You and rosemary should grab a pack of supplies from the stack over there beside the trail. Ask the herder for a camel and he will "saddle" one for you. I should be at the camp in a few hours. After I rest a while, the caravan should be leaving.

You CAN make it through NML.

Larry the Caravan Master

Ms.J_11-10-2013

When Larry says grab a camel he means the 4 legged one with a big hump in the middle!!

Just sayin!!

Ms "J"

annb
Lol. Yes it's funny that the "Camel" is our mascot now and not Joe Camel!!! Thanks. Rosemary and I are gonna kick Queen Butts butt in NML!!!!
GreenThumb3

Congrats on your first month / 30 days entrance to NML it's going to be ok 

freeneasy

Congratulations 30 days is a big milestone! It's not crazy to think of having a celebration cig That's the addict talking. Just think N.O.P.E. keep them away from your face and you will do OK as a camel jockey!

peri-quit-3-23-2014

WOO HOO!! I am right there with you at day 30 headed for NML! I need a camel too please:) And Ann it makes me feel better to know you have had a rough few days because I have too...funny how the more time that passes sometimes the harder it has been for me, doesn't really make sense but I won't be smoking about it! So proud of you!

Strudel

I had to chuckle about what you said about celebrating.....so true - our brains were so programmed to think like that! It will take awhile - but it will get better I promise! 

Congrats on 30 days! 

Jaxson1-16-14

Congratulations on 30 days and welcome to NML!! Magnificent Cowboy Huntress suggested we hand out some glue to those newly entering NML so they don't fall off their camels. So we are offering up the super duty, extra strength type to keep you fairly steady. Queen Butts will have a time trying to get you off...Just kick her in the ash and you'll be a- okay my friend!  You got this and you are ROCKIN it! 🙂

Roaring Queen Tigress of the Spitting Camels

annb
Thank you everyone for the posts! Peri so glad you are here. And I'm very glad to here we've got GLUE!! No "slipping"!! It has been a busy first day. Me and Camel and Abby the Beagle are I our tent and hope to be fresh for the trail tomorrow! :-). Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!!
tambolina

We are in this together! Glad to see you here