cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

N.O.P.E. MEANS N.O.P.E.

MarilynH
2 14 134

We all have our problems in our lives whether it's our health or the health of someone we love or the car or a major appliance breaks down life is going to happen good or bad whether we smoke or not the good thing is smoking doesn't need to be part of the equation to whatever the issue is because we don't do that anymore PLUS relapsing would just make things so much worse!!! I much prefer another Day WON to another Day ONE which would totally suck big time so let's always remember and N.E.F - Never Ever Forget how horrendous it was in those early days and weeks of quitting smoking we must stick with N.O.P.E - Not One Puff Ever and Vigilance N.M.W - No Matter What.......

e42da3a809fc5b6d54304e78cc28993a.jpg5caa8b37e6a9f5334eb5c3de6ffce541.jpg37ff205e9599b50f8d1f759086e15e24.jpgefb62e5c3b8ce39df75dd579bc61e9f5.jpg

14 Comments
YoungAtHeart

The final saying speaks to me this morning.  Thank you for it

Happy Tuesday!

constanceclum

NOPE has gotten me 113 DOF but I sure did a lot of cussin along the way Marilyn. I really have felt like that poor puppy trying to climb them stairs lol. And I am drinking my coffee for all those reasons you posted. You really help get my day going.

Cousin-Itt

I think I cussed  more in the first 2 months than I did in a life time

MarilynH

I'm sure I did too.

Madyzsgocka

Thank-you for this and happy Tuesday to you as well!!! This made me smile even bigger than I already am for you see, today is 3 years of that freedom!! I never ever thought it was possible, but it is, it really is. By one day at a time we say N.E.F and N.O.P.E. we get smoking behind us, and a healthier life ahead of us. Thank-you Marilyn.H.

sweetplt

Love these inspirations today Marilyn...

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS Madyzsgocka on your precious quit journey YAY for 3 splendiferous Smokefree years of Freedom and counting WTG I'm so happy for you Whoo hoo that's totally awesome YAY for each and every Day WON....

377f9fda4351ac3b4c814c19866c858f.jpg

MarilynH

Thank you

MarilynH

MarilynH

I know that I did alot of cussing to.

jonimarie

Oh my....until you change your thinking you will always recycle you experiences.

carries

Thank you for this! I needed this today! 

MarilynH

You are so very welcome hugs.....

Giulia

"Thank you for this! I needed this today! "  Isn't a beautiful thing when someone acknowledges the impact you've made.  Yup!  We're lucky for this site for it happens a whole lot more than in our outside life.  Would that it happened all the time everywhere!  Seeing their happiness makes me happy.  Ya know?

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....