cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My saturday night out

triomommy27
0 8 10

Well it was an interesting night out celebrating my husbands birthday for sure! lol. I had a lot of fun and saw a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a while. I did try to go hang out outside but I felt awkward and didn't know what to do with myself so I went back inside and got sum gum. It was fine, I just felt weird being out there.

To make a lond story short I did end up getting kicked out of the bar! First time in my life and I wasn't trying to fight anyone. I was actualy crying and everyone that knows me thinks I'm a sweet heart. I'm not a fighter at all. The DJ wouldn't announce my husbands birthday so I got into an argument with him and called him an a$$ hole.So they kicked me out!!! Half the bouncers didn't even want me to leave.  I did later find out he just got out of jail and has done some really mean things. The whole thing was really stupid, so we are boycotting that place for awhile and I will never go back if he is DJing. You would think they would want to announce it so everyone would buy him a drink and give them more buisness. I've never ever been to a bar that wouldn't do that.

But hey I can cross "Kicked out of a bar" off my bucket list! 🙂

I hope you all have a wonderful smoke free day!

8 Comments