cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My reasons to quit

letasha.bailey
0 6 14

Well let's see I have a 5 year old daughter whom I love very much and a wonderful husband who'd do anything  for me.  He really wants me to be healthy and feel better since I smother in the mornings and get so out of breath doing nearly everything. I am 22 and have smoked half of my life, yes people since I was just 11 years old 😞 . It was very much because of peer pressure (2 teen stepsisters ad they're friends whom I thought were the coolest.) My grandfather had lucg cancer and died as a result of it. My grandmother also had it, but its in remission (thank god) and my other grandfather whom was my best friend in the world only had 16% of his lungs working and still smoking eeryday when he passed and that was the hardest thing I've ever Ben through was loosing him, everyday I make a promise to myself I will not let it take my life and I'll be there at my daughters wedding like he always promised me he'd be. It is so hard giving up something you've done so long but I know its so worth it., keep with my patches, guum, breathing, sunflower seeds and prayer and hope for the best ! Good luck to everyone out there whose going through the sane. May god bless you all. 

6 Comments