cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My re-quit is my last Quit!

terri54
1 10 218

Today I found an e-mail from this site so I decided that I wanted to come back to my favorite site. I wasn't here for a while as I found my life terribly busy. I also started to smoke again after a few years of not smoking. A couple of months ago I got a bad sinus infection and quit because it tasted terrible to smoke. I have continued that quit. Over the years since I quit, I would start again and quit and start again and quit. When I saw this e-mail from ex., I knew this site would help me to stay on my smoke-free path. My advice, Once you have just that 1, you will have another one and another one so don't have one and you won't be on my path. I asked in the expert area how to change my quit date and haven't got an answer yet so if you have the answer then I would appreciate some help!

Terriindingrl

10 Comments
Giulia

Hi there!  Click on My Quit Plan (upper right).  pastedImage_4.png

Then on the right side of the next screen click on Change.    pastedImage_5.png

Next screen under Set Your Quit Smoking Date, click on the date, then confirm.  pastedImage_3.png

(If you haven't set a quit date to begin with, then, on the left side under  How to Quit, you will need to click on Set Your Quit Smoking Date.

pastedImage_1.png

tonyaryder

Hello Terri,

Thanks For my Reminder too. Nope haven't quite either and really need too. Haven't been on the site in a couple years and just got your email up date of your post. It's a sign get back on the quite wagon.  Thank you for the reminder Tonya 

crazymama_Lori

well, welcome back, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you

YoungAtHeart

SO happy to see you back!  Let us know how we can help make this your FINAL quit!

Nancy

YoungAtHeart

Welcome back!

Let's git'er DONE this time - once and for all!

Have you set a quit date?

Nancy

terri54

Thanks for all the comments. Yes, I did quit again in January and I will be here so this will be my last time. I didn't start smoking again until a few years after I quit communicating on this site so I am back because I like it here and the people here are so helpful.

Mandolinrain

Glad your back and glad this is your FINAL QUIT.

Your lungs will thank you and we will support you:)

As someone else on this site always says" Just keep 'em away from your face"! N.O.P.E.!!!!!

elvan

I am so happy for you, this is going to be the one...the "forever" quit.  You probably know what to expect since you were successful for quite a while but I would do the reading...I read jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007's page over and over again those first 140 days.  You can do this and we would LOVE to help you!

Ellen

meWisconsin

Welcome back and make this quit your last quit. Everyone is here to help so don't be afraid to ask.

Terry

bonniebee

Welcome back Terri !  NOPE is definitely the way to a forever quit !!!

sayings welcome with a pot of flowers.gif

N.O.P.E.

About the Author
I was on the Ex community for a couple of years and got extremely busy and was unable to get on the community. I came back to see how others were doing and missed being here. I'm married, I have 3 grown children, 4 grandchildren, 1 great granddaughter and 1 on the way, and 3 soon to be step grand sons. I love to go to church and love to read my bible.