cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My milestone--30 day smoke free

greg84
0 12 39

Today is my 30th day of being an Ex.  The connection to this website has been troublesome since my last post here, but today I determined to come for recording and celebrating my 30-day milestone, and for expressing my sincere appreciations for the great EX community that has enthusiastically supported and encouraged me for taking the endeavor, expecially in a country with more than 300 million smokers.

Other than the challenges I shared in my last post, last week I also experienced a Chinese style wedding banquet full of smokers. Imagine 30 banquet tables in a ballroom with at least 1 smokers at each table, of course with hard liquors! But by that time, I was not attempted by smoking any more.

I'll be coming back home on Thursday. I might have a little challenge when going back to my daily routine where different places could remind me of my smoking habit. But I think I can hold on to my new smoking-free habit.

I also wanted to share my quit experience with Chantix. It took me much less than prescribed dose to achieve the same effect. So I was able to share half of the remaining Chantix with two ready-to-quit colleagues in China where it sold online as an over the counter medication.

Thank you all for your great support!

12 Comments