cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My life is crazy!

GrandmaCj
4 14 136

Hi everyone 👋 sorry I haven't been on here much.  Having a tough few days. I've been having cravings like crazy. I haven't given in but feel like I'm going to. But I'll fight it hopefully. I've missed talking to everyone. I've been working on cleaning the house so I can sell it. I've been trying to raise enough money to pay for my Property Taxes. I opened up a Go Fund me account but so far out of $4,000 I've received $180 oh well I'm still selling the things that I never use. But I refuse to get upset because there's nothing I can do about it. I have a Realtor who is looking for houses to move into. I've decided to go back to Illinois so I can be near my grandchildren. My daughter is going to look at the houses that I picked to look at. I get frustrated because I have a very good friend who keeps telling me all the bad things to take into consideration. She treats me like a child sometimes. Now don't get me wrong I think she's just looking out for me. We've been friends for 49 years and I do love her but she needs to chill. I was feeling very worrisome that I might give in and smoke. But after talking to you guys and getting it all out I actually feel a bit better 

Stay strong and NOPE! 

Love all 

14 Comments
About the Author
Daughter, mother, grandmother. I love my grandchildren and would do anything for them.