cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My job is driving me nutts!!!

comfortablynumb
0 9 16

I am a tech support agent and answer calls all day long. I am sooooo sick of talking to people who are rude and ignorant. and some who don't  even speak English!!! I just needed to get that off my chest  LOL I know that smoking won't change people and that I will make it! and if not I will "fake it till I make it"

Peace, Lisa

9 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

I thought tech support was in India. LOL

comfortablynumb

LMAO jonescarp

leslie32

I have heard tech support described as having your hair pulled out one strand at a time.  Oh, if we only were comfortably numb.

dvolgenau4

your on a roll...and I'm enjoyoing it.

Breakinchains

I never call tech support because I can't understand their thick accents (what Jones said). I have  a better chance of figuring things out on my own, lol. I too have had more than one job that drove me nuts, and I smoked my way through most of them, so I know what you're getting at. Actually, by not smoking you lower your blood pressure, and are more able to keep things calm. That can be important in your line of work, lol. Good luck.

neen

I am with you....I too talk on phone all day long..people never stop to amaze me.....the way they act when they want help!

JonesCarpeDiem

my 94 year old neighbor just called about getting help.

seems the Cancer Society called and when she tried to hang up there was this really loud noise on her phone.

she thinks i can / should handle it for her. give them a piece of her mind.

she should just hang up the phone

patrick-marsh

HEY TRADE YOU A 12 YEAR OLD KID??

STAY STRONG IT GETS BETTER!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Good for you to vent here as often as you do Lisa. I think I should take a cue from you. Too often I just go crazy in my mind for a while. I'm also glad to know that your real name is Lisa. Now if I can only remember that!  You are doing great - keep the faith.  Maggie