Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My get lost letter to Mr. Nico Demon

LisaAnnIndy74
0 9 62

Nicodemon,

I feel it is better to write to you what is in my heart and mind then for us to see each other and I fall apart and fall back into my old way of being. So here goes.

We have been together since I was in the 7th grade, that's 28 years that I have allowed you to just all out abuse me and make me feel like I was nothing and not good enough to feel healthy! I know you were there for me in good times, but you were also there pushing me at times when I DID NOT NEED YOU! You were NEVER a real friend, EVER! How could I have been so blind for so many years!!! I now have 4 daughters and one of them now has a relative of yours doing the same thing to her that you used to do to me! I am helping her see that she doesn't have to stay. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! 

So with all this being said I have come to a life changing decision; It is over! OVER! OVER! OVER! OVER! I am done with you and all your sickening side effects!!! I am done with you making me smell like total crap!!! I am DONE with the fact that my hubby, who hasn't needed you EVER, won't kiss me because my breath smells like a wet ashtray! I am DONE not being able to breathe good! I am DONE sneaking out of family gatherings or at restaurants to catch a quick one! I am FINALLY able to say that!! I am PROUD! I am FINALLY FREE OF YOU NICODEMON!!!  I CAN SMILE ABOUT IT!!! HELL YEAH! I WON ,YOU LOST! I AM THE VICTOR HERE AS WELL AS THE HAPPY AS HELL QUITTER!  And you know what I love the fact that I can say I am a QUITTER!

So as we take our seperate paths in life now, know that I will NEVER need you again! Oh I know you will darken someone else's doorstep, but you know what? That's ok because I will be here to help that next person realize that they don't need you either! As long as there are people like me and as long as there is becomeanex.org you will only have temporary wins! 

So good bye and good riddance! HASTA LA VISTA JERK FACE!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Lisa

9 Comments
Giulia

HASTA LA VIST JERK FACE!!!!!  I Love THAT!!!  Shows you have a great sense of humor about all this.  And God know we all need a sense of humor when we quit to help get us through.  This as one of the best goodbye Nicodemon letters I've ever read.  Congratulations.  You're definitely gonna make it with the attitude you've shown in this letter.  OVER, DONE,  EVER, DONE, FINALLY, WON, VICTOR, QUITER, NEVER.   Now THAT's what i call a winning mindset.  WhooooHoooo indeed Lisa!  Stay free.

freeneasy

WOOOHOOO!  You sure told him!  Good Job!  🙂

moody_9-18-13

YES!!! Love your quittitude!

Roxie-1-16-2014

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! Love the letter! Thank you for sharing it!

smorgy8513

LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

You told him good!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Wow, sent him off with his filter between his legs...LOL....Perfect!!

Jackie

Junior7

Great letter!!!! 

stadtlerj

How clever you are:)

That was great!!!

LisaAnnIndy74

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! It felt sooo good to write this!!! HUGE HUGS!!! Lisa