cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My decision to quit will be January 9, 2015

melissa66
0 4 11

Hello. Brand new to EX and I am really just learning about how to track my triggers and write down each time I smoke. One goal today is to know my triggers but most of all to tell myself I no longer want to do this. The habit of lighting up and changing that decision in my mind is mind blogging! Smoked for 35 years and as much as I do not want to and think I should know better and just do it I find myself realizing how much this does control my every day life! As much as this is obvious to me I really need to journal and say these things out loud as I would not expect support or feedback about it from others.I encourage support and will begin to be sure to record every cigg today and still try to go just a little longer without. I hope I am not offending anyone! I am so excited to read everyones accomplishments and I want to be just like you! An ex smoker! Thank you for being patient as I learn how to make new friends through this website and honestly allow myself to really realize that this does not need to consume me and control me.

4 Comments