Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My TDC membership card finally arrived

klv
0 22 27

Good Morning,

Today I'm proud to say I've joined the TDC with 100 days smoke-free. Thank you to everyone for the support you have provided me on this journey. I know I have wrote about this before but I find it amazing how strangers (who sincerely care) are willing to support other strangers. This is my 1st experience with an on-line support group. I have learned so much about nicotine addiction, about myself dealing with change, and the art of human kindness, I know I am better person hanging out with you all for the past 100 days. I'm all in!

I don't fight this quit or with myself anymore.  You will never win that battle. What I do is stay focused and determined (thanks Tommy and Thomas) every single day. My mantra is: I do not smoke anymore and I will not smoke today no matter what. It's not always easy but it is doable if you take one day at a time.  

I'm also taking the Dale challenge. Another 30 days or so I will have traveled through NML. The goal is to continue re-learning my new and approved life without the nasty habit of those controlling cancer sticks.

Freedom is Good...Life is Good!

Kevin d100

22 Comments