cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My Preperation Stop Smoking Accomplishments of the Day

mrs.-downs
0 3 11

The road is hard I see. I wrote down 3 major triggers and several ways to prevent them. I'm going to try them out in the morning. I've also noticed that my first cigarette starts my chain smoking. This morning I held out a full 20 some odd minutes before I fired up. I'm praying that I can hold out 30 minutes. Switch my first cup of coffee with water. (coffee major trigger). I noticed myself doing a little better earlier this evening until a stressful situation came up and my smoking kicked into overdrive. I even made it to the store before it closed atb8pm to buy me another pack to make sure I didn't run out overnight cause I don't know when I'm going to sleep.  I've been smoking half then 10 minutes later finishing it off. Getting nervous the closer I get to my quit date cause I want it so bad. So hopefully I can use some of my distrators tomorrow and get my daily count less. Also tomorrow I'm going to track every cigarette. Only track if I smoke a whole one, a half one, or share one. That will give me a better picture of exactly how many I smoke cause most cigarettes I smoke I share with my fiancé. But the tracker app only let's you choose by whole cigarettes. I may not be as bad off as it seems. Good night all smokers and xsmokers. 

Soon to be a non smoker

3 Comments