cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

My Guiding Light

bonniebee
5 20 110

You ,all of you Ex'ers have been my guiding light the light God sent to me to help me do one of the hardest things I have ever done ...to quit smoking something I tried to do for years but could never make it past 3 months and sometimes not even three days and now thanks to you all I made it to 3 years today ! 

How can I ever thank you enough for being here ! I would love to name some names but for fear Leaving someone out I will not but you know who you are !

I also thank all the newbies who help keep day #1 very real for me ......believe it or not it gets so much easier with time that I honestly can forget how hard those first few days and weeks were ! 

I am afraid of timing out and loosing this blog so Thanks to all and to all a goodnight !

Stick with Ex and commit to your quit and soon you will be celebrating one milestone on top of another !

Love you all .......Bonnie 

20 Comments
Bonnie

Congrats on three years, Bonnie!  I'm officially in "No Man's Land" and will use this site and the wonderful people here to navigate through it...God Bless and Keep Us All...Smokefree...

Giulia

We love you back!

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 3 years smoke-free Bonnie. Great to hear from you.

Terry

Mandolinrain

We are blessed to have you here also Bonnie  Congrats on three terrific years of well earned freedom!

MarilynH

Love you right back Bonnie, life really does get better and better life is without the crutch of cigarettes and we know that Freedom Rocks once we get through the rough patches and relearn life without the smokes YAY AND YAY again for you and 3 precious Smokefree years plus a Day and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer xo.....

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!

Big Congratulations!

pir8fan

You are Awesome 

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations on your 3 awesome smoke free years Bonnie! I see many more in your future.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

Barbara145

Congrats on 3 years Bonnie B.  I think you are the neatest lady. God bless you, my friend. Celebrate ! 

Thomas3.20.2010

Big Hugs to celebrate 3 Years of Freedom, Bonnie!

We are all in this together and always here for one another! That's what makes Success possible!

May your upcoming Year of Freedom be filled with many blessings!

bonniebee

No Mans Land is a great place to be ....it means you ha be madevit through the hardest weeks of withdrawal ! Hell Week And Heck week are in the dust never to be seen again ! Always remember your commitment to your quit ! 

love Bonnie

bonniebee

Thank you Terry !!!

bonniebee

You have always been here for me I was happy tagging along behind you Marilyn and I remember when you reached the 6% club and said you would save a place for me !!! Thanks so much ! (((((((hugs))))))

bonniebee

Thank you Dale my very first Elder who guided me through the baby steps !!!! Thanks for being here and for all you keep doing for us and especially the newbies !

bonniebee

Thank you Tommy and so are you !!!

bonniebee

Hey Mike I have always liked your saying g and I use it often to help myself through the rough spots of life and to help others along this journey . Thank you !

I will keep on keepin' on !!!!

bonniebee

Hi Barbara you have been with me all along a quiet and steady rock ! Big (((hugs))) and thank you  from me !!!

bonniebee

Thank you Thomas ! You were here for me in the first days of my quit ,like Dale ,patiently guiding me through the hardest days of my quit ! I can never thank you guys enough !!! You are WONderful .......Awesome !

elvan

I am so proud of you, my friend, and so happy to be on this journey with you.  Love you back.

Ellen

smokefreedom

Congrats on your quit....................this place is amazing, and so are you

About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .