Share your quitting journey

Mork Signs Off Nanu Nanu

phyllis-12-7-15
0 11 172

Sad news. Such great talent. R.I.P. Robin Williams

http://youtu.be/sdz4dCMGbbw

11 Comments
elvan

He was absolutely brilliant and no one will ever take his place.  I am so sad.

Jennifer-Quit

So very sad - just hearing this news

Strudel

It is truly so sad - he was such a brilliant talent! 

JonesCarpeDiem

i jus heard the news and posted a bolg before i saw yours. i will miss him greatly.

trudyd

yes I loved Robin Williams he played in The Chef I want to see......addiction and depression happens to the best,,,he offered words of wisdom that I have heard here an addiction just happens and it is always with you lying in wait for when you think I'm good now  and I can have just one hit,drink,smoke but like we have all learned one is never enough so it's NOPE for us!

summer-07-06-15

How sad to hear that Robin Williams has passed away. To young 63, made me laugh really hard. Will be greatly missed.

Sad Photo

Jenn_06-03-14
So sad 😞
Magstoyou

I just heard on my way home from town on the radio-so sad 😞

Giulia

He was one of a kind and I'm old enough to remember him way back when he was on some late night talk show in the guest seat and knocked my happy socks off.  If the truth is that he took his own life, it makes me even sadder.  Because he was such an uplifting spirit in our world.  It hurts me to think he took his own life.  It hurts even more to imagine what his family is going through.  The most talented people I know personally are the ones who suffer the most emotionally.  I think it's part of what makes them great at what they do.  

freeneasy

Hard to believe he's gone. He was amazing. : (

GreenThumb3

Awful news