cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Monday's Train Bound For FREEDOM

lindan_7-14-10
0 37 41

🙂 Good morning to all, Monday has arrived and I am once again at the controls. I do think that we need to hold on tight ... if you remember our last ride ... I may have been a bit too swift going around the curves, LOL!!!!!!! Sit back, relax and let's get these wheels spinning. Congrats to shakymott .. you are now a member of the TDC, welcome Mary.              Karen G and sickofit ( Nancy ) have 50 days to shout about .. nice going ladies. Let us not forget leafyfro, a registered Yoga teacher who resides in N. C., she is also at the 50 marker today, hats off to you!    While we are still in this state, we will be blowing the whistle for Strudel ( kathy ) who just happens to be celebrating her 400th day smoke free. I will give the whistle another workout, Kathy is most likely tending her garden, so she should hear it just fine .. HIGH FIVES Kathy. Next stop is to pick up our outdoors friend, none other than Ellen MT. We will find her in the state of Texas, most likely on the water. Hear that whistle Ellen? It is blowing for you my friend, so get ready to hop on board and let us celebrate your 200 days of living FREE ❤️  Our final stop this morning is in Idaho. We are coming for you choptrice. With 500 days of bragging rights just climb on board and we will party for your 500 days of freedom. In case you are out on the course, I will give the whistle a few EXtra toots. I do believe that it is time to enjoy some java and perhaps a bite to eat, so we shall be on our way.......This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking. If you are NOT riding with us, you are missing the train.                 ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda N

Tags (1)
37 Comments