cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Monday Nov 5th my quit day is almost here!

joyeuxencore
0 10 22

Ok so I am at my fabulous House Manager  job at the theatre, the show is in, we have a full house...lots of fun. I have the next 2 days off and have great trepidation about tomorrow...I have cut down gradually over the last 3 years to 4 cigarettes a day...the same exact times every day and two on my days off at the same times. I have Allan Carr's book to finish reading, a case of water, some great favorite food, 3 different numbers to call for help during the day. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I have no computer at home so I can't stay in touch here but with the money I will save I am going to get a Galaxy S3 phone with unlimited data soon! I so appreciate the support when I joined the sight last week!!!! I went back & discovered what the trigger was that led to me picking up a cigarette after 3 long term quits...it was the same thing each 3 times and I'll be avoiding that thing forever...I also have some beer to drink when I get home as I won't be able to drink alcohol for an undetermined period of time...I am really excited to have found this community!!!! xo

10 Comments