cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Monday Morning Freedom Train! 8-27-12

MarcieWhosoever
0 31 48

Good Morning Ex family! Wow I feel like I haven’t driven this Train in forever! I had no internet for a while, but that was ok it gave me time to get things done that needed to get done. I got my son Justin all signed up for college courses and he started today! I am so excited and proud of him!

Well let’s get the show on the road shall we?

First we need to head on down to SW Florida. That’s where we will find (Sandy) Keptpromise. Sandy is an RN and has added fitness and yoga to her interests since quitting smoking 600 days ago! Go to Sandy’s page to see what taking “just one puff” will do to your quit. She is proof that it just doesn’t work that way. This is her forever quit! Sandy you are doing an awesome job at it! Congratulations!

Next stop is Delaware where we will find Sspahn49 (Susan)! Susan has 500 days of freedom under her belt today! She also has at least 22 pounds less under her belt too! LOL She has just recently lost quite a bit of weight since her quit also!  Great job Susan! We were close in our quit days and I enjoy having you as a quit buddy!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”  

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 ~Marcie~ 

Tags (1)
31 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

I think its about lunch time!

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

imageto SUSAN!

MarcieWhosoever

image SANDY!

pir8fan

Hey Marcie! Great to see you back at the controls!

Sandy! 600 Days! Wow! Where did the time go! You are a great Example of the little seen good of this site! You came here and learned and found the things you needed to be successful! You then stayed and helped others learn the ropes. Paid it forward to others! Then you went on with your life! I am very proud of you my Friend!

Susan! 500 Days is awesome! Missing you around here! But I am always proud that you are my Friend!

pir8fan

Hey Bartender! No EXtra salt on my frozen margarita today! Sandy is going to be here and she will see it sure as hell!

stonecipher

Two inspirations!  Thank you and congrats, ladies.

ninepatch

Great numbers!  Always inspiring to see big numbers.  Congrats on all milestones!

owlfeather

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!  

owlfeather

Marcie!  So good to see those pretty sparking white nicotine FREE teeth shining out from that pretty nicotine FREE face of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome back! 

MarcieWhosoever

hi owl! Thanks 😄

shaheen

Wow Marcie!!!! its you!!!! welcome back.

you look fresh & lovely

thanks for 2days train............

***Congratulation great quitters!!!!!

shaheen

SANDY & SUSAN i am truely inspired 😄

CONGRATULATION again

keptpromise

I am so proud to be on this train of celebration!  Tommy is right.....I used this site to help me quit (I feel like I lived on this site in the beginning).....it really, really works!  Tommy had to call me today to tell me I was on the train, as I don't keep track of my quit time anymore.  It's a great feeling!!  I will always remember N.O.P.E.!!!  It's just that simple.....really.  You all are angels that stay on this site to continue to help others!  I feel like you are a part of my family.  You helped me through some very tough times in my life, and smoking was just one of them!  God bless you all.  Hang in there everyone!!  This nicotene addiction CAN be beat!!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hey everybody! What a lovely day to be celebrating two wonferful women and their forever quits! 

I can remember Sandy arriving on the scene - somehow she always seems so wise that I perceived her as one that had been quit for a very long time. I know that she is missed by many, me included. Good to "see" you Sandy! Congrats on your quit!

maggie_8-1-2010

image   SUSAN!

500 days is such a great milestone. At least it was for me...somehow I could envision myself reaching the 1000 day mark. How about you?!!!
maggie_8-1-2010

Here you go Tommy! Just as you ordered!

maggie_8-1-2010

Sandy & Susan!!!
maggie_8-1-2010

Mmmmm this food is great!
maggie_8-1-2010

image   Nothing but smiles for you Marcie! Good to see you back at the throttle!

Strudel

Marcie - How great to see you!!

Congrats to Susan and to Sandy! 

lindan_7-14-10

WTG ladies!!!!!  Congrats, Sandy and Susan♥♥

Ex_Nancy

Hi Susan and Sandy....you both helped me out more than I knew...:P       img alt="" src="" />

MarcieWhosoever

thanks for the nice words all....

Good to be back online 🙂

Sandy, so glad you stopped by today!

Have a great evening guys.

jojo_2-24-11

Sandy, Congratulations on 600 days! WTG Girl! Susan, I knew you had it in you to do this, Congrats on 500 days smoke-free!