cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Missing you!

Ms.J_11-10-2013
0 14 389

I just read@ Dales blog about a member leaving because of all the changes. THAT is exactly why I left, and it breaks my heart because there are so many that I have considered family AND I MISS THEM HORRIBLY.  I can't even figure out how to write this DAMN blog and post it, and yes I used profanity.  I miss the laughter, cyber hugs, crying, story telling and all of the

uncensored support.  If this somehow gets posted I just want to tell you all HOW MUCH I MISS YOU, and the ex family it once was.

xxxooooxoxox

Ms J

11/10/2013

jennifer_quit_05-01-14

Giulia

JonesCarpeDiem

elvan

YoungAtHeart

Tommym

Strudel

Tags (2)
14 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

We miss you too! If I can help let me know.

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Hugs Jen!

Thomas3.20.2010

May all be well with you, Mrs. J! You did post this blog even with a 4 letter word! Maybe you can participate in baby steps??? We Miss You very much!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Big hugs Thomas, miss your blogs!

JonesCarpeDiem

Good to see you.It appears you figured out how to post.  🙂

Christine13

Good to see you Mrs. J.  I hope we see more of you!!

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, too.  We DO have our frustrations, but I feel an obligation to folks not yet free to stay and help.

I hope you will rejoin us and continue the good work!

Nancy

Giulia

Ms.J_11-10-2013   Hangin' in here.  For the nonce.  Obviously you DID figure out how to post.  If you ever decided to give it a go (the madness of figuring out this new site)  maybe my https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions  will help.  The laughter and cyber hugs are still here.  The fun?  Not so much.  Good to see Jackie.  Miss you.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Glad you were able to blog and let your friends know how much you missed them.  See it wasn't as hard as you thought.  Nothing beats a failure but a try and you succeeded.  Yay.  You even were able to @mention.  Wow!  Good job.  Come and visit again.  This site is not going anywhere.  Life is still full of choices. 

elvan

Ms.J_11-10-2013   It is SO GOOD to hear from you, you have been so missed.  I feel the same way as YoungAtHeart‌, this site saved my life, I am not being dramatic, I really believe it and if I walked away from it now, I cannot imagine how I would feel.  It has taken a lot of effort for me to get used to the site as it is now and I am nowhere near being able to take advantage of all of the bells and whistles but...I never took advantage of all of them on the other site either.  The censorship thing was hard to swallow but I don't spend a lot of time swearing on here (I save that for in person).  I just don't think it is important enough to leave over...maybe I am just being a wimp.

In any event, I meant what I said, you HAVE been missed.  You were one of my mentors at the beginning of my quit and through some very difficult times.  I have not forgotten and I am still grateful.

Love and hugs,

Ellen

Strudel

Wow - great to see you! Thanks for the shout out! You actually did a splendid job of posting - way to go! I know that change is hard - for me too - but, I am a firm believer in taking what you need and leaving the rest. I hope you hang around or at least drop by once in a while! Take care and congrats on always protecting your quit! 

Sootie

As I hope you can see, it did post. Also, the profanity list has been shortened by a LOT.

Truly, it is a good site and continues to be a GREAT community. It's new (just like quitting, remember how uncomfortable THAT WAS???). People here still need people to support them.

Leaving solves nothing.

You post a blog just like you posted this one. We all saw it. All the rest of the bells and whistle don't matter and can be picked up slowly. Come back.......we all miss you.

pir8fan

I am delighted to see you! It has been a long time since Nashville! A lot of us are struggling with the new stuff! Please don't give up! You are part of the family, and even though we may drift apart, we should alway remember the way home!!

BIG HUGZ!!

YoungAtHeart

I have left a light on for all y'all!

Nancy