cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Missing in Action!!

mtc
1 10 29

I have been busy working, taking care of myself and not smoking, I cannot believe it has been 100 days, I could not do this without this community, my friends, esp. shawn who inspires me with wonderful messages that make my day, terri,Kim and all of you.!!!! 

I am trying to stay connected, its just a busier time but I am trying to stay connected to each of you!!!!!

10 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulaions on 100 days welcome to the TDC

JonesCarpeDiem

congratulations!

elvan

One HUNDRED days!!!! Congratulations on entering the Triple Digit Club, so very happy for you!

MarilynH

Congratulations on your wonderful entrance into the TDC ,yay, yay and yay again WTG. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Giulia

Oh yeah!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Woohoo 100 smoke free days WTG!!!
TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 100 days and welcome to te triple digit club! The door is open, come on in!

I am so proud of you!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

ShawnP

Welcome to Triple digits!!!

Also, am linking you to your other party!!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2016/03/13/edited-freedom-train-031316-nikki-h...

JoAnne5-14-2008

Congratulations!

mtc

thank you!!! I am crying tears of joy, I am  not a victim of this addiction anymore, I wanted to smoke this past weekend, but did not, now I can see the beautiful friends in each of you who we all root for each other, thanks for not giving up on me or my quit,

My copd is  better, my depression is lifting and I am asking the doctor to take me off some of the meds that got me thru after stopping chantix!

I thank God each day for another day smoke free and for each you and blessings for you each nite