cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Milestones

Cbefree
4 12 224

Day 100, now in the triple digit club how about that! I'm so happy to be here, I know I must be diligent but the facts are the new habits are becoming more ordinary (the new groves in my brain are becoming deeper) 

Thanks to this webisite, thanks to all of you who pulled me along during those really tough days and weeks...

I want to reflect more but off to a celebratory massage 

12 Comments
Barbscloud

@Cbefree So glad you stopped back to celebrate those 100 days.  They are some of the best  accomplishments of you life.  I'm so happy that you're rewarding yourself with a massage.  You earned it and you deserve it.   

Barbscloud_2-1701361140062.gif

So proud of you.

Hugs

Barb

Thyme

Yay!!!! Congrats to you! So grateful that all your hard work has gotten you here and that it’s feeling easier. Enjoy your massage—you deserve it!

YoungAtHeart

I am super happy to welcome you to the

TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!

CONGRATULATIONS!

😁

Blueeyes58

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS on 100 days!!

qsiesue

Congratulations! 100 days is fantastic!

Cousin-Itt

100 DAYS of SMOKE FREE LIVING is AWESOME

CONGRATULATIONS

teresakarm

Quoting smoking is my goal

Barbscloud

@teresakarm Welcome.  You can achieve your goal with work, education, and commitment.

We're here to support you!

Barb

teresakarm

Wq

Quoting isy ma hoal

teresakarm

Ty I'll need it 

Cbefree

Thank you everyone for the yahoos...it's really fun being on this ride with you all

Happy smoke free day, woohoo, it's sooo good to be here, being diligent, being kind to ourselves, happiness is adding one more day to the total

champsin97

Freakin awesome!  You are kickin the nicodemons ass!

About the Author
Recently retired at 69 which means I've smoked for over 50 years! Serial quitter like many of you, this time it's different. I've never had an opportunity to stay this present in a quit. In reading old posts of mine, I welcomed feeling everything & do I ever! All feelings are heightened good/bad/indifferent. I've lived in the Sierra foothills since 2003, very happy to be retiring here and be addiction-free.