cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Memorial Bonfire! Toss those cigarettes!

maggie_8-1-2010
0 151 765

In his own words (from his page) . . .

My name is Ray - aka ManOfSteele - I Smoked To Much for To Long and After "Trying to Quit" for Years and Multiple Failed Attempts I Learned a Way to Stay Smoke Free...”

God has given me talents to help others. Let me know how I can help you. I am a tough luv supporter that believes successful quits means making no more excuses. I hope I can help you keep your quit for good. Some people can not handle my bluntness at times. Please know that I care for you and want you to succeed and I am not mean at times just to be ugly and hateful.”

Welcome Everybody! I have heard nothing but good things about this man and have come to understand that he hosted a regular bonfire for people to come and toss all the cigarettes and cigars that they haven't smoked since their quits. If you were one of the people touched by Ray, please share an anecdote or 2!

I was asked and am delighted to host this party. Your suggestions for improvement are encouraged. Also please feel free to bring food and music and anything else you'd like to share!

Before we do tho... let's take a quiet moment for Ray.

Now... Let everyone know how many cigarettes you are brought with you and dump those nasty cigarettes on the fire so we can get this blaze going!

Glitter Graphics"                                                             />image

Tags (1)
151 Comments