cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Many Thank Yous

CrazyQuitter
2 6 65

I know I posted this in the comments on my blog post. But I want to thank all of you for your undying and loving support. You all put things in different and helpful perspectives and I appreciate all the advice you have given me while I was quitting smoking. 

Coming back on here and supporting others has given me a rewarding purpose. Even though this site supports those who really want to stop smoking and stay quit I hope it's ok if I share my cutting back on alcohol journey with you all. I don't really have any place to go. I tried a few sites. But they don't concentrate on cutting back how often I drink. I tried counseling and that wasn't helpful. On-top of that I don't read books or listen to audio books because I never finish them.  I don't think I'll be able to fully quit. But there is a part of me that want's to in the not too distant future. I guess cutting back how often is a good start anyways. 

I will continue to come back on here to support everyone during their quit journeys and keep everyone posted with my smoke free life.

6 Comments
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!