cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Make the choice then stick to it N.M.W!

MarilynH
5 10 82

Once we've made the choice to quit smoking then we must choose to stick with it N.M.W ~ No Matter What ~ we can't let LIFE'S Curve balls deter us from the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the gift of LIFE! Good things and bad things are going to happen whether we smoke or not so we MUST take as many deep breaths as we need to and we MUST keep moving forward and if we get kicked in the teeth and we're tempted to the throw our hands up in the air and screw up a perfectly beautiful quit THEN we MUST come here and let this awesome Ex community talk us down! I've done it many times in my early weeks and months of my quit and if something comes up that's bothersome I still come here and there's always someone here to help me through! As Dale says keep them away from your face and the only way out is through and that is the absolute truth no matter where we are in our quits  our lives literally depends on us it's our choice! PSX_20201207_202327.jpg

PSX_20201207_202248.jpgPSX_20201202_215842.jpg

10 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....