cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Make the best of this wkend even if its not so good,do the next best thing!!! LAUGH even if u dont want to.

jojo29
0 8 2

i see 5 boyfriends everyday. :)))))

As soon as i wake i see Will Power who helps me out of bed, Then i go stright to see John 🙂 Then Charlie Horse comes along,he takes alot of my time and attention, when he goes i see Athur-Ritis,he stay all day!! after a long and busy day, I go to bed with Ben Gay ( LMAOLMAO) &yes I flirt w/ Al-zymers,,  then i might call Johnny walker or Jack Daniels just to keep me company tonight

See,remember!!! Life is like a roll of toilit paper,the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Have Fun, learn to laugh at urself and count all ur blessing :))))

hope u all have a safe happy smoke free wkend, dont let nothing get u down. going out to eat tonight with my kids,anyone hear of rolling roaster in bklyn, :))) taking my daughter there since shes going back to college sunday and that is one of her favorite places,and she earned a night out w/ mama dukes here LMAO shes a reli good kid and i was truly blessed with her,so why not,right. talk to u guys later on.

all of u, stay strong,carry on. even wen u dont want to. rem..u can do this. dont let anyone tell u that u cant. ur the boss, ur in control so hang on. joanne, smoked 40 yrs,2-3 pks a day,quit cold turkey 80 days ago :))) best freakin thing i ever did too.:))))

8 Comments