cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Major Trigger heading my way...

nikki6
0 6 26
Grrrrr! I just got off the phone with my lawyer (I am in the beginnings of a divorce) and we went over all the things that my (soon-to-be) ex is submitting to the court (i.e. income, expenses, parenting time, etc). He is such a bastard! Get this! They are submitting 3 proposed Child Support Worksheets to the judge (the preliminary is FINALLY tomorrow) and the HIGHEST amount is only $47.00/week! And he wants to be credited for 104 overnights/year! HE HAS ONLY PICKED OUR DAUGHTER UP TWICE NOW SINCE THE MIDDLE OF MARCH! And ONE of those times was court ordered!!!! And he seriously wants to be credited for ANY overnights! Unbelieveable! BTW, he is a smoker and our entire marriage he was COMPLETELY unsupportive of my desires to quit. IN FACT, back in January, I told him that I was quitting and I was so proud that I had made it 24 hours without smoking... HE PUT A PACK OF MY FAVORITE CIGS IN MY CAR!

Ugh... Thanks for letting me vent. Now I can't wait for lunch time so that I can do my 5 minutes on the stairs and 'workout' my frustrations (no pun intended). So tomorrow is the preliminary hearing (it has been continued twice now...), so it will definitely test my determination to keep my quit. Lord help me...

And just so we realize what we are up against, he was one of the triggers the day of my last relapse.... grrr....
6 Comments