cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

MY SOUL IS MORE IMPORTANT!

latrishalwalker
8 17 592

When I first got my hands on you, I didn't know it'd be this way. 

I didn't know I couldnt quit so easily, I never expected not to stay.

I grew to love you, didn't want to do without you. The addiction for the fixing was so real and so true.

But the abuse was shown through the works of myself. You showed your death through my health.

I was so in love with you, I did not care. Even if I lost a lung or my hair.

Until death, knowing that's what you cause! Cancer, lungs, brain, and other medical names they are called.

Yet you had my mind, hypnotized by the taste of you. Lost appetite, even through a cough, you came through. 

You even helped with my stress, dealing with my mess. Crying over things, yes!, you stood the test.

But I heard this message,  a great message, ya see! God called me into His great family!

And your not healthy nor clean, nor good. You have destroyed more than just neighborhoods. 

I wanna present my body, holy and acceptable, unto God! Yeah I know that seems strange and odd.

But no no no, I must run from you! Get you out my heart and mind and obey what God said do!

So..... Dear smoke, I am saying Goodbye!!!!! You are no longer the apple of my eye!

See, I have a Savior to meet in peace, and His name is Lord Jesus! I want Him to be pleased with me, so there can never again be no more "US"!!!

'I GIVE YOU UP NOW FOR GOD I MUST'

Tags (1)
17 Comments
About the Author
SEEKING A NEW LIFE FREE OF SMOKING ANY TOBACCO OR CANNIBUS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD TO BE ANOINTED AND USED BY HIM AND MEET HIM IN PEACE. PRAT FOR ME IF U ARE A BELIEVER THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. N THANK U