cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

MRI Results and Day 30! :D

jewlz23
9 21 218

I just got the best news. I am still not out of the woods, but the results of my MRI are NORMAL. Nothing has spread to the brain at this point! I was so relieved! So this means I have such a better chance at surviving this for at least 5 years and hopefully more! So the diagnosis at this time is that I have limited small cell in the right lung only! Whew! Praise be to God, our Father in Heaven! Today is day 30!! I think I have been mismarking my calendar and looking at July instead of June from my start date. Which that doesn't surprise me, so my brain is my usual brain....lol! 

I want to jump up and down, but I better not. God and I had a talk yesterday and I asked God that since Jesus Christ removed a demon from a sick man, could he please help them remove a demon (cancer) from me? I got an affirmative to that question in my mind that yes, this can be done. I have to stay vigilant and strong and keep thinking all the positive thoughts I can. 

I just wanted to share my news. I have to run to the dentist now, but will be back later. 

I pray everyone is having a good day today! If you haven't quit yet, make a good plan and study effects of nicotine on the brain. @Young@Heart has the linky to that. Check out her posts! 🙂 It is on the site. I have to go or I would post it. I will come back and find it. Thanks @YoungAtHeart for the link! Here it is. Lots of good info on this site. 

Nicotine and your brain  

❤️Sherri

21 Comments