cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

MISSING SOMETHING SPECIAL

hampton
0 18 40

Good morning all. It's so fricken cold here in Vermont!!! I have been without water for a few days, and I miss it more than I miss the dam cigs!!! Ya just don't realize how important it is to have WATER!  It is driving me crazy. I keep trying to turn the faucet on,would love to do laundry,take a hot bath...... Well landlord said it is froze under ground. That I will have to wait for warmer tempts!!! Holly molly when is that?? So Another distraction That is helping me to keep my quit! Whatever it takes I can get through this. Got a hot shower at my uncles last night,woke up this morning and looked in the mirror!!! WATCH OUT everyone... The crazy woman on the hill quit smoking and now she has frozen pipes!!! Stay clear!!! ha ha ha. I'm missing my water but not my old buddies the nasty cigs!!! I'm keeping this quit all for myself. I will lug the water,go to the laundry,buy paper plates,heat water on the wood stove. I can do this....Frustrated but not smoking....Peace to all. Keep your quit's it's something special.deborah.

18 Comments