cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Luvin my quit

hampton
2 12 17

Just wanted to say that I sure do luv this final and last quit of the nicotine blues. I have in the past blogged about most of the good stuff that comes with quiting smoking. Believe me it sure has not been easy to say the least.....I am one to try and be positive or at least to other's and their feelings.... Believe me I almost murdered my landlord with an ax!!! I screamed on top of my lungs for god to take the cravings away,I have cried myself to sleep,I hated myself for even picking up a cig over 35 yrs ago!!!!!    BUT I am doing it now,for me!!!!  I just can't believe that I actually made it this far-209 days of no smoke in my lungs,so more added stains on my teeth,(the ones that are my own).lol. no more extra anxiety added to my days, no stinky clothes and bad breath!!!!    I just am luvn my strength to keep going forward with my descision. I truly have gained so much from this.... I can eat without choking on certain foods,I can walk faster with my dog,sometimes skip a little bit. One thing that  I just noticed is that I can smell me!!! I actually smell quite good. ha ha. I can smell my hair at times,my lotion,my sweat........ etc. It's me coming out---not the poison anymore. I'm just luvn my 209 days of freedom. I pray for all that you are at this stage in your quit or even way past it. If you don't think you can do it?!!!!! keep reading the blogs,meet these wonderful people that know what they are tsalking about,it's about experience. try it you will luv it just like me...... I promise to not smoke again. ever. N.O.P.E.       Thanx to you and myself we did it.... God Bless.   ~peace~ Deborah.

12 Comments