cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Looking for Nicotrol inhalers

00009m
0 8 151

I’ve vaped for about a decade, and decided it was time to quit. I was able to quit smoking, but vaping is a different breed.
I’ve never looked for any sort of guidance or help through this kind of addiction journey. I was so excited when I learned about the nicotine inhalers to help with smoking cessation. I got the prescription, and a few days later found out on my quit day that the medication has been discontinued. Spent over an hour calling around different pharmacies. I know that no pharmacy has it. I was a pharmacy tech for 30 years, and I didn’t even know about this medication until I came here.  So, thanks for getting my hopes up becomeanex.org 

I guess I’ll just keep trying. I don’t want to quit quitting, cuz I have good reasons to keep at it. But damn, this makes it harder! None of the other nicotine replacements have helped and that hand-to-mouth is one of the things that I know hold my addiction. I might just move my quit date out a bit farther and continue to work in breaking individual habits while I continue my Chantix starting pack. 

This may b the cravings talking, but I expected more from BecomeAnEx.org 😅😓🤞🏽

8 Comments