cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Lol I can't sing BUT! 🤣

MarilynH
5 4 155

There's a million and one things that can done to keep your mind off of quitting smoking and or vaping or dipping BUT you must be willing determined and totally committed to stick with your quit ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what! I watched a lot of comedy TV and DVD'S and YouTube in my early days and weeks it really helped me through some pretty horrid cravings it's pretty much impossible to try suck on a cancer stick when you're laughing your fool head off! PLUS I think I had the cleanest house around AND I DID a ton of baking JUST to keep my mind as well as my hands busy! Anyway I chuckled when I read this meme below because it's 100 % ME LOL! ICAN'T SING BUT I can AND do make a joyful noise ha ha which gets my endorphins feeling good just don't ask anyone around me if theirs feels good! 😃

Screenshot_20220813-081540.jpg

f806a5a412b2be847ec309f0f74fb9be.jpg

20220427_082128.jpg

iMarkup_20220609_084252.jpg

4 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....