cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Life is full of choices we need to choose wisely!

MarilynH
3 6 77

It took me 40 years of smoking roughly 30 a day with at least a half dozen failed attempts at trying to quit emphasis on TRYING otherwise one of those attempts would've stuck! It wasn't until I had a breathing test done back in June of 2014 that I finally wised up, finding out I have copd was enough for me to brighen up so I made the choice to take back my life! I searched on line and found this awesome community I'm so thankful that I did Because here I am living my Forever Quit! Come July 14th I'll be celebrating 10 years of Freedom! Lets always remember and ~ N.E.F ~ Never Ever Forget JUST how horrid  it was in those early days and weeks!   None of us ever has to go back to another day ONE EVER BUT each and every day WON is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! 

The Choice is Ours! 

Screenshot_20230122-222706.jpg

20230519_084557.jpg

6 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....