cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Life Happens.......one month SMOKE FREE TOMORROW!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! : )

kristin2013
0 9 37

Hi everyone...just had a few mins at work to be a ble to sit down in front of the computer so wanted to let u guys know I miss reading and chatting with everyone."LIFE HAPPENS" and u find your self over whelmed with things to do and events to attend......Ive been spinning! Im not sure if im coming or going and the whole month of March is gonna be this way for me....unfortunetly! But with my grandmother's 90th bday, my son's 14th bday and then my mom's 69th bday all one week apart in March and Im traveling and I have a wedding to attend...so I probally wont be on EX much the month of March so I wanted evryone to know IF and WHEN I feel myself cracking under pressure Ill be sure to get on here and not cave but hopefully with being so busy like I have been lately I wont have much time to worry or think about smoking!!! There was only one day since I bought the e-cig that I needed it and once again it saved me from buying cigs...cuz last week my son came to me 3 mins before I was walking out the door to do two massages and said mom my hair is itching and look at it and make sure i dont have lice! WELL SURE AS HELL....when i looked there was lice!! I totally FREAKED OUT!!!! I lost 310 dollars that day for canceling my massages and then it cost me $100 to treat his hair, my hair(even though i didnt have it..i DONT take chances) buy new pillows and new brushes and a lot of cleaning supplies...i bleached my whole house!! LOL ....So i did want to smoke SOOOOOOOOOO BAD TO CALM MY NERVES but i went and took a few drags off my e cig and i was fine...went on about my business and continued to clean my heart out!!!! So i do have to save it has been a savor for me twice now! I guess Im just glad to say that in my moments of weakness ive still came out on top and not bought cigs so im so excited to say HAPPY 30 DAYS TO ME TOMORROW!!! I cant believe it...i never thought i could do this but I did and I am!!!! Thanks as always to all you for your constant support and encouragement...U R ANGELS!!!!  : )

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND HAVE MORE ENERGY EVERYDAY!!!!! 

9 Comments