Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Letter to my Son

jkpeckerwood1
5 5 280

Babyboy, 

Daddy just wanted to let you know how proud of you he is since you've been being good while your out and around ppl and haven't been being mean like you was. Your daddy's true pride and joy and I could never tell you I love you enough. I want to thank you cause if not for you, daddy probably wouldn't even be around anymore tbh. You came into my life and the first time I saw you, everything inside me changed and you gave life a whole new meaning to me. There's nothing I look forward to more than every day when I get to see that Lil happy face of yours smiling and we get to spend time together, playing, watching cartoons, outside, no matter what we do it's the highlight of my day every day and your the one thing in this world that keeps daddy focused, motivated and continuing to strive each and every day. Your such a Lil soldier Justin Dakota, that's facts, you've already conquered alot more at 1 than most ppl have their entire life. Daddy's putting these cigarettes down, I'm done, thats my word to you. I'm also going to start staying up to date with my doc like I should and get a couple things took care of so that you n daddy will have plenty of time to grow with each other, have fun and I'll get to see you have the amazing life that you deserve babyboy. Just know that everything i do and am continuing to do is for you. You've made daddy the proudest father in the world by far already. I love u more than any words could ever explain Justin Dakota...... 

Love, Daddy 

Tags (1)
5 Comments
About the Author
36,5'10,155lbs, from kentucky and a single dad of a 1 yr old son