cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Lethargic | Sleepy | Unproductive

carpe_diem_2014
0 15 25

When is this going to stop? I am so tired and unable to focus everyday, but I go to sleep between 9 and 10 every evening, getting at least eight to ten hours of sleep a night, and I still could take a nap if it were able to; Although, I am sure work would frown upon finding me asleep at my desk. I am 33 days free, and everything I have read stated that between the second and third week I would feel considerably better.

Has anyone else had this issue, or are going through this same feeling, and is there anything that you have done that has been successful in helping? I mostly drink water and eat balanced meals and I also take vitamin supplements daily to ensure I am getting everything that my body needs. Is this just another process that I can attribute to my body clensing itself from the damage I have done to it for the past ten years, or am I out of the norm?

Well, I've always been out of the norm, so don't answer that, but seriously, I just want to be able to stay awake and get something accomplished FULLY in a day!

-Danielle

15 Comments