cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Last cig burning

rizenangel09
0 4 14

Last one and im done! Smoke free life here i come.  I'm hoping my ugres wont be too bad. I've quit cold turkey before and done it. I planned for this and know i can do this. Begining to realize there is a differance between wanting to quit smoking and doing it because i "should". I feel more motivated than before. Thanks everyone for your support thus far! I'm sure im going to need it again

4 Comments
prs0214

We all hope the urges won't be to hard but as you know, quitting smoking is probably the hardest thing you ever do in your lifetime.  Seems you have definitely made up your mind this time and I wish you the best of luck.  Just be prepared to have cravings and take them minute by minute or second by second.  You can do it.  We are here for you.

patrick-marsh

hey you can do it!the urges come and go but you can make it!just dont be to hard on self.

hman_53

Use the nicotine gum to get the edge off.And use other sugar free gums as well.They flavor last a long time.It'll help until the body ajust to the habit of not smoking.I quit dec 12,2009.It's a month for me.And as i type i have sugar free gum in mouth now.The fruit sensations..Flavor last a long time.

kcharrisqos

Sending you nothing but good vibes! 

KC