cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Last Easter Was Rough; But Not This Year

Snowdoggie
8 10 280

Last Easter I was only 3 months into my Forever Quit. Easter, Tax Day, and yard work triggered me, along with any and everything else. I was in No Man's Land and having a rough time. All I could cling to was my fellow Exer's here and the tools I learned here from everyone. There were days where I didn't know if I would make it. Many times I reached out for help.

Slowly, day by day, I pulled out of that nicotine haze to get to the other side where the air is fresh and clean. I am so grateful I was able to stick it out.

I felt a little lost leaving No Man's Land. I had told myself on every crave, "It will be alright, I can resist, its just No Man's Land." Then, after No Man's Land passed I found myself searching for how to continue my nicotine struggle. I found it here in the Best Of Ex. It is called a Forever Quit. Now that is what I cling to. The funny thing is I'm not doing clinging so much as living without them. Forever Quit is wonderful and I hope everyone will make it here. 

Remember to reach out if you are struggling and don't let that Nicodemon win.       Happy Easter🚭🐰

10 Comments