cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

LDN users?

mike1022
0 2 17

I asked the other day. Any LDN users? Someone on this board got me in contact with an out-of-state doctor and his reccommenation for my chronic fatigue was LDN.

I went all the way to the Mayo Clinic in 2004 without any answers. I've seen tons of doctors. I'm so desperate for a cure for my chronic fatigue that has flared up off and on the past 8 years -- it went into remission for five years until it came back last July, that I'm trying Low Dose Naltexone (LDN).

Some on the internet rave about it, stating it helps with MS, Chrome's disease, Parkison's, some cancers and autoimmune issues.

My rhumetoligist called it "snake oil." But if you research it, LDN might be a good solution because of it's approach to disease (even some lung cancers) and the fact it can't get traction with main stream doctors because:

*** It's so cheap (75 cents a pill) that pharmacutecal companies couldn't profit from it so why fund million dollar case studies to prove what those on the internet claim -- it's a highly effective drug to help a lot of different diseases.

I took my first dose Wednesday night. No wild dreams or insomnia problems some LDN users get. My condition didn't improve, either. About ready to take dose number two (you take it before you go to bed and it works on your brain at night). It probably will take at least a few days. Some say you even feel a little worse early as you body removes toxins. If LDN is still not working for me next week I'll have to make a tough decision because I'm taking a trip to Kansas City next week for the Big 12 basketball tournaments.

Just curious if anyone else has ever tried LDN?  If you did was it successful? And if it was successful how long before you started reaping positive results?

Tags (1)
2 Comments