cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Keeping our quits in tact is TRULY the GIFT OF LIFE!

MarilynH
3 5 105

If you're in the early stages of your quit AND in the throes of horrendous  cravings AND moodswings AND of sleep THEN you might think I'm totally NUTS! Oh boy believe me when I say I remember only to well how EXtremely difficult it was at times in the early stages of my quit journey one minute I might be laughing and the nEXt I might be snotting like a baby! Some cravings would be so powerful AND would come back to back AND seemed never ending! I'd feel like tearing my hair out or better yet ripping someone's face off anyone's face it really didn't matter whose! There were times that I almost jumped in my car to go to the store to buy a carton of cigarettes SCREW the pk! BUT thankfully I didn't because I knew from everything I read from right here on this site THAT I'd make it through the roller coaster ride into that good place in my quit where I'd realize how much better life is as an EXer! If you're struggling with your quit please stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can! You've got this quit firmly in your grasp believe it! Each AND Day WON is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! Our lives deserves so much more than the damned nicotine poison! 

20230519_083903.jpg

bf84a919f5a4f070068f19009bb60a34.jpg

5 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....