cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Keeping in Touch

chatkat
0 10 22

Hello EX'ers I hope everyone is doing well. So glad Christmas is over and WOW!! 2016. This will be my first full year of not smoking! I am really looking forward to it. 

I want to thank Puff , Dale and Terrie for checking on me recently. Very kind of all of you. 

My quit is good! 37 days good and I plan to keep it that way. I have not used my rescue inhaler in at least a month! I can BREATH!!!! and I'm not coughing either!! 

I have a confession to make.

When I joined this site I was frustrated by the fact that you can't keep in touch on your phone or tablet. The screen doesn't fit and it cuts things off. I finally gave up. I went looking for other Quit groups. I have been cheating with another group. Although their app doesn't work...lol you are still able to use your phone and tablet just as easily as if you were on your computer. I apologize to all of the elders here who have been so supportive of me and others on this site. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the information and support I received here. 

I haven't forgotten about any of you and I appreciate the fact that you all didn't forget about me either. 

Thank you all and Keep Your Quit!! N.O.P.E

10 Comments