cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

KEEP ME IN PRAYER.

gypsy6
0 23 254

Hello to all of you wonderful people:0 Especially our new folks, jump right on in.  I've benn contemplating about writing this blog for the last two days, and I think it's time because the knot in my chest will not budge. 

Its probably stress related, due to school, trying to redefine my marriage and a repeat mammogram, that I have to have done tomorrow.  I'm starting to feel isolated which is not good for me and alone, which I know that's not true because all of you are here for me.

Having all of you here for me is truly amazing, It's very difficult for me to reach out and ask for help (I'm just wired that way) But here I am and that's exactly what I'm doing.  Please say a prayer for me, I know I will get through this whatever the out will be, and I'm not alone, and that this darn feeling will pass.  I'm just feeling a tad bit like a big baby.  The urge to smoke comes and goes, I just ignore it and practice deep breathing, it's not an option for me today.  I'm just having the need to get the hell out of my own way right now and let the blessing and goodness flow.  I think I just need some hugs, Please send me a few.

I will have 250 days in a few hours and I'm really excited about that.  I have alot to be grateful for but I just felt the need to put some insurance on my big behind. LOL.  Wishing you all a great day.

23 Comments
tammyd88

ask and you shall receive prayers going up

Chuck-2-20-2011

You got it! And your right. Your not alone. Even in a place like this it's important to remember that there is no distance when it comes to the heart and the soul. So if you look carefully, you'll find that we're all standing right there with you!!

SarahP

We're here for you!

momof4-3

Prayers & (((((HUGS))))))

gypsy6

Thanks soooooooooooo much for a speedy response.  I think this was all I needed to keep me going:) My heart is smiling, thanks for the support.

Dakota_Posse

Gypsy.....prayers and thoughts are being sent to you....and  (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))!   We truly do have a wonderful online "family".....heck, we even fight sometimes!!!!!LOL!!!  We will be thinking of you tomorrow as well so you'd better give us an update as soon as you get back from your re-check!  LOVE YOU!!!    Cindy

freedom5

Prayer and Hugs to you my friend.

Julia_Amy

You have both from me.  Please let us know how it goes!

JonesCarpeDiem

arms raised head bowed

prayers up out loud

jojo29

To My Buddy Gypsy !! Let me say this ok, you will never ever be alone no matter what!! you will always have me and all of us that are here for u.  believe or not i say my prays every night and i include everyone here as it is, tonight there will be one extra special pray just for u. :)) im also sending you big (((((((hugs))))))))))   see if i was closer id go to ur house and give u a real one but this will have to due :)))))  ill be thinkin of u and u stay strong and think positive, ok, luv ya joanne.

MarcieWhosoever

I will send prayers of course. I hope you feel better and i am sending hugs to you.

your profile pic is beautiful 🙂

tamarale

My dear friend! You are so self-less in your giving—always checking in with everyone to see how they're doing. I'm glad you posted this. Prayers and a long hug are being sent your way. Hope you're feeling better soon. Congrats on your 250 DAYS! I will join you someday!

healthyjayjo

Hugs and prayers for you, Sylvia. This too shall pass.

wanting-freedom-in-sd

Hugs and prayer for YOU.  Absolutely!  And most importantly - congrats on 250 days being smoke free!

onie1985

hugs!! Anytime you need a hug or a shoulder, you know where to come. I will be praying you for. Great job on the 250 days! You are an amazing person!

mojo8

No need to feel lonely we are all here for you and hugs and prayers are being sent your way.  Congrats on 250 days what a great quit. 

Strudel

Sylvia - You have come to the right place!! I am sending prayers, super good thoughts and hugs!!!! Please take care - and congrats on 250 days!! Please keep us posted as to how you are doing.

keptpromise

Hugs and prayers being sent your way.  Congrats on 250 days!!  We are all here for you, Sylvia.  When I'm in a "funk" or feeling anxious, I always remind myself....."This, too, shall pass".  And, it always does!  🙂  

sspahn49

Sylvia, I have added you to my prayer list. I see you are a Md girl, I am right next door in DE. Take Care.

maggie_8-1-2010

Sylvia dear lady - positive thoughts and prayers ae coming your way from all directions. You know you are not alone. Good for you for protecting your quit during stressful time - you are strong. We are here for you.

Thomas3.20.2010
Knee-mail for you, Sylvia! I hope you will stay focused and Keep your EYES on the PRIZE!!!! This too will pass very soon! (((((GYPSY)))))
froguelady

CONGRATS ON 250 days, saying prayers for you.

healthyjayjo

(((Sylvia)))) thinking of you today and I pray that all is well. Happy 250!