cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Just became an Ex

Scott106
0 9 58

Hi everybody I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Scott and I just quit today and joined this group.  Have smoked for 17 years.  Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.  thanks, very excited about being a part of this support group.

9 Comments
kimmy2015

Hi Scott,

I just joined today too... wanted to say hello and wish you the best on this journey.

Kim 🙂

JonesCarpeDiem

Hi Scott,

My page may help you get a clearer understanding along with a timeline of what to expect and when.

Luck is for Vegas

Scott106

thanks Kim. i just read your message about chanix.  thank you for welcoming me...let's stay strong on this!!!  one day at a time.

Scott106

thank you dale!  i will definitely take a look at your page

Summer-Rain

Welcome to the best site in cyberville. You will find helpful information and support here.  Stay close to this site and blog about your feelings and ash for help when you feel that the crave may lead you back to smoking.   Today is my 14th day and I have been using the gum a few times a day to help with craves.  Take it one minute, one day at a time.

The journey continues.

Scott106

congrats on your 14th day.  i appreciate the advice on one minute, one day at a time.

Lyates66

Welcome! This group is awesome. You will never find a better group of people!!

bj_15

Hi 🙂 Glad you are here! Jonescarp aka dale was my biggest reality check when I wanted to make excuses for myself. I am not sure I would have made it this far without his blogs. There is plenty of people and support here for you! Welcome!

Scott106

thank you bj....glad to be here.  so far on day two and i will definitely be reaching out to you all, especially since it's so early.  thanks again everybody for welcoming me!