cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Just a test--but great song--enjoy

Mary84
0 5 14

Hope you all enjoy the song.  Just doing this to see if it works.    Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I am still here and will try to spend more time with all my friends.   Take care everyone, stay strong and stay quit and be happy.   Hugs, Mary

5 Comments
suzieq2

I agree Great Song, but how did you do it???    

LOL

Suzie

MoeUnfiltered

Dear Mary.It worked!!You gotta show me how to do that.

Thank You I didn't know that song was Miley Cyrus.I had only heard it before on butt-kicker's page.Sometimes I would go there-her page and listen to this song.It makes me think of her now..and wonder how she is. Moe 

tracy47

Great song and thank you so much for posting it. I am on day 1 of trying to kick the habit and need all the encouragement I can get.. Also can you tell me how you did your page so beautiful?

brenda61

Thank you Mary.

Mary84

Not sure I am that great at giving instructions on how to get youtube videos on blogs, but here goes.   When you find the video you want to share look for the box that says embed.   Click to get that code and copy it.  Then when you are in the blog box click on the square icon (image) and paste the code in the alternative text box and click okay.    I suggest you open a program like Word and paste the code there so you can change the length and width to 250 or so then paste it in your blog.   (Depends on the code but in most you need to change it in two places so look at the code carefully.)   I have also found that your browser choice makes a difference.   If you use firefox it will mess everything up so use Internet Explorer or something else.    Sure hope that helps and works for you all.      Have a wonderful day!    Hugs, Mary