cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

Just a quick Christmas Eve blurb!πŸŽ„

MarilynH
5 11 193

I hope everyone that was in the path of the wild wind storm is safe and sound this morning! My region was on the mild side of it with heavy rain and wild winds other than a few downed trees and branches everything is okay. We lost power around 7 last evening and it's still out,we're fortunate because of Marks solar power we've got water and I have internet, we have a well so we'd be without water otherwise! We have a wood furnace so we're warm I'm so thankful for that. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve! Sticking with Nope ~ Not One Puff Everd AND Vigilance N.M.W ~ No Matter what will keep us stacking up those precious days of DOF ~ Days Of Freedom so each evening WE can say YAY for another Day WON! Life happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! The CHOICE is Ours! 

f9daab03db6e40d0361ae19ae6e96682.jpg

Screenshot_20220911-161646.jpg

11 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....