cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Jittery

dpop
1 9 50
Morning went smooth! Me and my lollipop off to work. Never smoked at work so that was not a concern. Way home was trying though. Felt a little jittery all day, and my class was a bit crazy today ( although that could have been me ..lol). Going to get more mints because my lovely daughter ate all of them on me. Hopefully tomorrow is a tad better! Have a great night all!
9 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

i don't know your plan so

i don'y know how to help you.

It's going to be different not doing what you are used to.

You have to unlearn it.

takes time.

my page may help you.

JACKIE1-25-15

Deep breathing always helps. Try it.  Remember to drink lots of water. 

dpop
Thanks..my plan is try to make it day by day and utilize tools I have and those given to me. I guess I need that "atta girl" ...that reassurance that I will be fine this time...guidance...so there you have it...you have helped! I will check out your page...thanks so very much!!! Jackie I am so full of water I am going to burst...lol...but I am still drinking...thanks
lois2

congrats on your quit,   i still feel jittery at times hang in there.

MarilynH

You can do this one day, one hour, one minute or if need be one second at a time but you must go through the roller coaster ups and downs of withdrawals and cravings which usually last 2 or possibly 3 wks and then it's relearning life without the crutch of cigarettes and that takes some time but it's absolutely worth it and very doable and definitely read Dales page above me, it will help you alot. Keep your mind as well as your hands occupied too. 

Marilyn 

blaquequeen83

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

TerrieQuit

Dale's page is great and Giulia's page is another good one! Many of our Elder's have great info. on their pages. Just do some snooping around! They don't mind and actually encourage it! I snoop all the time. It helps make my quit stronger knowing that they were once where we are now! You can be free! "Don't quit on your Quit"!

Terrie  197  DOF

ShawnP

This is what you can do on the way home.

dpop
Ha ha ha! Thanks! So far to da y is great!