cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Its a beautiful morning!!

jojo29
0 13 0

Good morning, hope u guys are doing well today ,staying strong and kicking BUTTS<!! LMAO  espicialy u newbies out there,which alot of u are so young,u can do this, just try ur best, ur best always works,:)) anyway, my dr just called me, ill be on 02 at night now when i sleep, my 02 level in the morning are down to 82,yep.. not good, and mayb thats why iam having so many bad headaches,anyway, the bigger news is that she spoke to the people of columbia presbrtarian hosp. they are faxing her the packet to fill out always so much paper work for everything 🙂 and after that they said they will be callin me for an evaluation, for u new guys there, its for new lungs, my lung are totaled 🙂 dead almost,yes from smoking,so!! LUNG DO NOT REPAIR THEMSELFS!! so wen u smoke, after a while ur daming them, wen u get where iam, stage 4 copd,w/end emphysema, its kinda ya doomed if u do and doomed if u dont. had i known all i no today when i was ur ages, mayb i woulda thought diffently too,so u have so much out there, if i was u,id use everything to ur own advandage & quit, yesterday sounds good huh?? :))) ok well, just sharing this with u guys, iam alil excited and alota nervos at the same time :))  well, u guys have a great day and GO SMOKE FREE :))  wont it be nice to save a life,or lungs, whats even better they can be ur own u no :)) hey,im just saying LMAO I CAN ONLU LEAD U GUYS TO WATER,ITS UP TO U TO DRINK IT ,:))))  And to my bestest buddys out there, u no who u all are, thank you for standing by me and always being there for me,so glad i got to make friends with some amazing people here :)) luv u all.  Joanne,smokefree 227 days,iam a 40 yrs smoker who was liting up 2-3 pks aday, today, I feel great!!! :))

13 Comments