cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's Hump day again!

MarilynH
5 9 108

It's quite mild at +3°C this morning, it's also dark dank dreary and drizzly plus a little foggy but that's A Okay because I'm enjoying my coffee looking out my living room window and not outside in the dampness trying to get that damned fix! I'm so glad that I don't do that anymore and neither do you right!? We're going to have some roller coaster weather starting out as rain today then snow, ice pellets and freezing rain but it's March and Spring is coming YAY! Anyway I better get moving we're taking our oldest grandson Adam out for lunch. Our buddy our pal our Hump day camel George AND I wish each of you reading this a stressfree hasslefree smokefree and or vapefree or dipfree day! Life happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! 

d691c129d1a3ce6241627c983217ce82.jpg

d692a7e39981ee84b44b8db4f7e975df.jpg

a6b5cbff51f5248be421a7073fed8757.gif

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....